Stephen Rush’s many recordings are found in various places – Amazon.com, iTunes, and BandCamp sites (for Crystal Mooncone). Some of his work is available on LP – such as Naked Dance! and “Sharks” by his band, Yuganaut. Escape Beam III is also available as an actual Mooncone. These items are available by emailing Steve directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The rest are available commercially.
New projects this year include:
- Crystal Mooncone – Escape Beam IV – to accompany their West Coast Tour (see mooncone.net), March 1-10
- Neil Thornock (BYU) recording Rush’s entire Carillon Repertory
- Jazz Piano Concerto – to be recorded by Ellen Rowe (conductor) and the University of Michigan Jazz Ensemble (and touring upstate New York, NYC, and Connecticut)
- Ken Keisler and the University of Michigan Philharmonic Orchestra (UPO) Recording Rush’s Symphony #2, “Interior Castle” (for St. Theresa)
- Naked Dance recording “Dark Matters”, a project dealing with the Big Bang, to accompany a video emulation of the Big Bang working with physicists at U-M and at the Fermi Labs, as well as artist Jim Cogswell